Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Thanks guys. Hope you all get bite by a freaking crocodile...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Just watched last thursday's SURVIVOR.
    If Lydia or Cindy gets to the final 2 ,they can already count on Judd's vote

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope he kills himself by then! he's a narcasitic a-hole

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was so funny. "In the end everyone wants someone to go MAN, I mean, someone's gotta go MAN, get over it MAN, MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN!"

    And then...

    "I hate you guys, I hope you get bit by crocodiles, bunch of SCUMBAGS!"

    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a schmuck.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I can't believe he made it that far...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •